Family Cancer Risk ServicesFamily Cancer Risk Services (FCRS) of Saint Thomas Health offers new opportunities to reduce cancer risk. FCRS provides risk assessment and offers genetic testing to identify inherited gene changes, called mutations, that significantly increase risk for certain types of cancer. An estimated five to 10 percent of several types of cancers are due to inheritance of specific genetic mutations.
When to consider visiting FCRS:If noticed in you or your family:
- Clustering of certain types of cancers
- Cancer occurring at younger-than- expected ages, i.e. breast cancer at age less than 50
- Cancer in several close relatives
- Cancer in more than one generation
- More than one type of cancer in the same individual
Director - Susie Caro 615.284.2276 or email@example.com
To request more information or schedule an appointment, contact Family Cancer Risk Services at (615) 284-2276.
Visit the Family Cancer Risk Services website.